Hello, my loyal readers! How are you? I’m great, thanks. As loyal readers of What War Zone???, you deserve unrestricted insider access to the inner workings of this blog and what goes on behind the scenes. I know many of you think that blogging is all glamour, all the time. I’m here to tell you that it’s just not true. For every moment spent rubbing shoulders with high-profile celebrities in swanky nightclubs, it also requires a lot of getting dirty and elbow grease. (You think these falafel jokes write themselves?)
Once in a while, I pull back the curtain of my tracking tools to see where visitors are coming from, especially as a result of Google searches. Here are a few interesting text strings that people searched for (along with the link to the Google results at the time this was written):
1) Chumus: we come in #3 and 4 on the internet! What would you expect from someone who once had a pet chumus?
2) apple store tel aviv: #2. Eat your heart out, Steve Jobs. (Ech omrim “eat your heart out.” Eechsa!!!)
3) Hooters Israel: #7, although #1 on another blog I wrote on. So much to say about this topic.
In case you missed it the first time, I thought I’d scar you for life now.
4) Wipe boogers behind bed: #3 but א, that’s nasty and ב, who the hell is searching for that? For the record, a commenter is responsible for that content, not me. Seriously. No seriously.
AND THIS JUST IN! IN THE LAST TWO MINUTES, SOMEBODY SEARCHED FOR…
5) soccer ball made out of a condom: WE’RE #1! WE’RE #1!
We now return you to normal programming.
My blogging cohorts Danny and Jameel by chance ran the same post earlier this week. Must be something in the water.